Note: Admission Forms can be found on the main menu "ABOUT" tab
Was formed as Aston Playgroup in September 1983, and became Aston
Pre-School in September 1999 when
closer links with Aston St Mary's school were established.
• Our top priority is to make parents and their children feel happy and secure during their time at our pre-school
• Our team of dedicated Early Years practitioners create an environment that is safe and stimulating, freely encouraging the children to play, learn and develop.
• To enhance the development and education of Pre-School children in a parent-involving, community-based group
• To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment
• To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all childen and families.
• The opportunity to learn and develop a variety of new skills through play
• A specially tailored curriculum leading to the early learning goals
• Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
• The support of a personal keyworker
• Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and in your own child's progress.